Suite, box, floor, on-the-glass and behind home plate tickets: at-cost, at your convenience.
Membership in SweetSeat Elite is necessarily restricted to ensure access to exceptional business entertainment opportunities and experiences for its members. Those approved for membership will find SweetSeat Elite to be:
- Limited – The number of members in every market is based on managed suites and seats in that market.
- Exclusive – Only business owners, senior executives, and professionals are eligible for membership.
- Affordable – Premium tickets are offered to members at face value.
- Flexible – Ticket access requires no long-term multi-year contract or minimum usage.
- Efficient – Members only pay for the tickets they request on a per-event basis.
How It Works
- Apply for Bronze membership (individual level – $199); Silver membership (corporate level for companies with up to 20 eligible employees – $750); or Gold membership (corporate level for companies with over 20 eligible employees – $1,500);
- Allow 48 hours for membership application processing;
- Submit payment (credit card will be kept on file for future ticket purchases);
- Receive weekly emails about games and concerts within the upcoming two-week period;
- Email requests to SweetSeat with event date and number of tickets desired (note: tickets are allocated on a first-come, first serve basis);
- Have credit card charged and receive tickets via electronic transfer unless specified otherwise; then
- Arrive at fully-catered suite and enjoy the event!
Annual membership in SweetSeat Elite is $199 for individuals; $750 for companies with up to 20 eligible employees; and $1,500 for companies with over 20 eligible employees. Members are notified via email one-to-two weeks prior to games and concerts of available tickets. These seats will be offered AT COST on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What other SweetSeat Elite members are saying:
“Being able to purchase suite tickets at-cost to entertain my clients – and not having to lock into a package of tickets that I may not use -- makes this a no-brainer. Business entertaining is important and valuable to me, so I’m looking forward to being a very active member of SweetSeat Elite.”Bill Malloy, President Framework Consulting